The Final Word:
Leo “I am feeling quite happy because it’s all over and we have worked so hard. Today was the big day and I think my mum and dad are proud of me because it was a fantastic show.”
Walter “Before we started, I was quite nervous but as soon as we finished our turn, I was excited. At the end of the show, I was thinking how did we do it all?! I think my mum is so happy because I did a great job and I joined in everything.”
Eva “I am feeling pretty proud of myself because I think that I did a good job, doing acting through my box. I was a little bit shy in the Dress Rehearsal but today I felt confident on the stage. I think my mum and dad felt really proud of me because I was really creative and did an amazing show!”
Toby “I was really proud of myself. I was shy the first time but now I was really confident. When I was pretending to be bored, I was a really good actor and the audience thought I was really bored…but I was just acting! My mum and dad are really proud of me because they thought it was fantastic. I think the sparkler was their favourite bit.”
Amelie “When I was doing my box act, my box fell off the top but I just carried on and put it back before I started acting. I was really happy on the stage because I felt like I was doing the best job I could. When everybody clapped, it made me feel happy and I know that my mum and dad are proud of me. They said “Well done” twice!”
Zara “It was the best Arts Festival ever because it had lots of action, lots of cool stuff and lots of creativity! I felt very excited on the stage because it was the big day and there was so much fun and singing and dancing…and all the other stuff. My mum felt very, very, very happy!”
Felix “Now, I feel kind of happy. When we were doing the performance, I felt quite nervous when I was starting. When it was my turn, I was feeling quite…you know...not nervous. My mum and dad were really proud of me and felt happy because I was doing this on stage and everyone was looking at me and stuff. Also, because my mum is my family and she loves me.”
Ava “I was excited on the stage because my heart felt very big! I am feeling proud too when I did the dance at the front…and I was proud of Apple too. My mum and dad loved it. They thought I was very, very awesome at the front of the stage.”
Alex “I felt happy on the stage because it was a lot of fun. When the audience was clapping and laughing, it felt good. I like performing. My mum and dad thought it was great. They said it was very creative.”
Rina “I think my mummy and daddy were happy because they enjoyed it and they love me! I was a little bit nervous on the stage but I tried and my nervous went away! I enjoyed the whole day.”
Ayana “I feel happy now because I liked the Arts Festival soooo much! On the stage, it made me feel happy again because I was performing. My mum and dad are really proud of me because I did really good!”
Vihaan “On the stage, I was so excited but I was nervous also because of everybody looking at me. My nervous went away when we started our show. Now, I feel tired and my mum and my grandma are feeling so proud of seeing a good performance.”
Rihaan “Before the show, I felt kind of, like, a bit nervous…and I felt excited. During the show, I felt very, kind of, embarrassed because I was too scared that people might start laughing at me…but they didn’t! That me change my feeling to happy. My mum said it was fantastic because we were so creative and collaborative!”
Aahan “At the start, when they played the trumpet music, I was feeling kind of nervous because everyone was paying attention on us. Then, I feel a bit embarrassed. Later, when everyone started doing their parts, I felt a bit better because, then, I saw it is not so bad doing it. It is actually OK to be shy. Actually, I enjoyed it when it was our part and I enjoyed watching the other parts. My mum had a good time and she was being a good audience.”
Noah “My dad thought it was great today because I acted so well and he believed I was making potion. When I was on the stage, I feeled happy and proud of myself because I knew if there was a mistake, it doesn’t matter, I would just keep on going. When everyone cheered, it was a little bit noisy but it was still good.”
Priscilla “I felt weird doing it today because it was just like I was nervous that they might not like it. Then, my feelings changed from weird to excited because after I saw them clapping I was just like, OK, I think they think the show is good. My mum thought it was amazing and she was so proud of me.”
Miko “My mum and dad felt very happy with me because, maybe, they liked the performance. When I was on the stage, it was very exciting and I started laughing because there was so much people! At the end, the audience was very impressed and that made me happy too.”
Willem “I felt a little nervous before we started because I was a bit scared to go on the stage. Then, I felt confident because I knew everything was going to go happy when everyone was on the stage. When everyone was cheering, it felt good because they all thought our part was good. I think my mum and dad will say “what a great performance!””
Matilda “At the start of the show, I feeled a bit nervous and then, in the middle, I felt a bit fine. At the end, I was excited because all the audience were clapping and cheering for us. When we were walking to class, I had butterflies in my tummy because I felt so proud of myself.”
...and now it is your turn:
Have a great CNY break and see you in the Year of the Monkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment